This article describes the requirements for a TASKE system running the latest publicly released version of TASKE Cloud in conjunction with the Amazon Connect cloud call center service. If you have a different system, please refer to TASKE System Requirements for the correct system requirements.
Note: Customers must accept the TASKE Cloud EULA.
Amazon Web Services
The following is a summary of the pieces that must be configured to use TASKE Cloud with Amazon Connect. For more detailed information, please contact TASKE support.
- a certificate that will be used to secure the TASKE Cloud website
- 3 Kinesis data streams configured to stream data from Amazon Connect to TASKE
- contact flow logging must be turned on
- logging enabled on all contact flows by using the Set logging behavior contact flow block
- if using Lex bot analysis, enable Conversation logs in Lex
- an S3 bucket used for data backups
- 5 DynamoDB tables will be used to store the TASKE Cloud server options
- an EC2 Instance that will host the TASKE server application
The requirements for TASKE client applications are explained in: