If you have a large number of resources (for example, 7000 extensions), TASKE may not display the selection page when you want to produce reports. Large reports (reports with many resources or large call volumes) may also not generate, the report will return a blank page.
A memory buffer used by Microsoft Internet Information Service (IIS) version 7 and higher to build web pages for TASKE causes this issue. This article describes how to increase the memory buffer without restarting IIS.
Use the following steps to resolve this issue:
- From the Internet Information Service (IIS) Manager, select the TASKE node in the Directory tree.
- In the right panel, double-click the ASP icon.
- Expand the Limit Properties branch.
- Set the value of Response Buffer Limit to a larger value, up to the maximum allowed of 2147483647 or 2 GB.
For example, 20971520 is 20 MB.
- Click Apply in the top right corner.