By default, for logged-out agents, Real-Time shows the time of day when each agent logged out instead of duration like all other states. This article describes how to change this default such that Real-Time shows the duration of time since each agent logged out.
This option applies to the time displayed for all logged-out agents when viewed in Real-Time. You cannot set the option on an individual agent basis.
A registry entry determines whether Real-Time shows the time of day that a log-out occurred or the duration since the log-out.
Use the following steps to display the duration of time since logging out:
- On the TASKE server computer, open the Windows Registry Editor. Refer to Editing TASKE Registry Keys for more information.
- Navigate to the key:
HKLM\Software\TASKE Technology\Call Management
- Create a DWORD registry key named AbsoluteLogoutTimes.
- Assign the value 0 to the registry key.
- Exit the Registry Editor.
- Restart the Information Server.
Note: To reset the Real-Time option to show the time of day that log-outs occurred, remove the AbsoluteLogoutTimes registry item and restart the Information Server.
Important: Restarting the Information Server stops data collection. Changes to resources and restarting the Information Server should be performed outside of normal business hours. This prevents data loss and potential distortions to the day’s call statistics.