The Telephony Server (Tserver) is producing driver congestion errors. Typical error messages for this issue may appear as follows in the TASKE Administrator log file:
E,03,20031027,19:02:04,csta universal failure for invokeID 335, ref=C0143, rc=78 REQUEST_TIMEOUT_REJECTION
E,03,20031027,17:44:33,csta universal failure for invokeID 140, ref=C0075, rc=44 OUTSTANDING_REQUEST_LIMIT_EXCEEDED
E,03,20020215,10:32:36,acs universal failure invokedID 416,rc=73 TSERVER_DRIVER_CONGESTION
W,03,20050208,09:55:34,inter-poll delay is 9 msec, recommended minimum is 10 msec
Tserver driver congestion errors usually occur in busy contact centers with large numbers of agents and extensions. To provide TASKE real-time applications with agent and extension information, the TASKE Collector polls the Tserver for agent Work Time and Auxiliary Work Time states and the DND status of extensions. Errors may also occur when the Collector starts up because it requests a lists of all devices, starts monitors on all devices and requests the list of logged in agents.
When the Tserver is unable to process all requests from the Collector, an overflow of requests occurs, causing Tserver driver congestion errors.
Change the default values for the following keys in the Windows Registry Editor. Refer to Article 10184 if you are using a 64-bit machine for details about editing the Registry.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TASKE Technology\Call Management\Collector
The Collector automatically recognizes changes to these DWORD values within 30 seconds. If they do not exist, add them.
- agentPollInterval – this DWORD value overrides the default 2 second interval for refreshing all agent states. Try increasing this value from the default of 2 by increments of 1 until the errors stop; the entry is measured in seconds. Increasing this value will affect the frequency of agent state updates in real-time applications.
- dndPollInterval – this DWORD value overrides the default 5 second interval for refreshing the DND status of all extensions. Try increasing this value from the default of 5 by increments of 1 until the errors stop; the entry is measured in seconds. Increasing this value will affect the frequency of extension DND status updates in real-time applications.
- minRequestDelay – this DWORD value overrides the default 50 millisecond delay between Collector requests at the startup of TASKE server components. When editing this value, try increases in increments of 50 until the errors stop. The value is measured in milliseconds.
- initialPollingDelay – this DWORD value overrides the 3 second delay upon collector startup to poll for agent state and extension DND status information. When editing this value, try increases in increments of 1 until
the errors stop. The value is measured in seconds. Increasing this value will prolong the amount of time it takes for the Information Server to provide TASKE real-time applications with initial agent state and extension DND status information.
- Avaya Communication Manager