When you purchase an upgrade or more site licenses from TASKE, we send you a new license file.
|Important: If you have a Toshiba Strata Media Application Server (MAS) telephone system, instead follow the instructions in Article 60022: How to Manually Update the License for Toshiba MAS|
To install the new license, go to the TASKE server computer.
- From the TASKE Console, open the TASKE Information Server by double clicking it.
- Click on the License tab.
- Click the Update button and browse to the location of the new license files. License files have a TLF file extension prior to version 8.8. Version 8.8 license files have a TLK file extension.
- Click OK.
- Verify that the information displayed on the License tab has now been updated.
- Avaya Communication Manager and MERLIN MAGIX
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Inter-Tel Axxess
- Iwatsu ADIX APS and Enterprise-CS
- Mitel Networks
- Toshiba Strata CIX40, CIX100, CIX200, CIX670 and CIX1200