The TASKE web application displays a Failed to parse template 0x80004005 error when attempting to run a report.
Illegal characters have been entered in the name or nickname of a resource. These characters include the following:
TASKE version 8.8.2125 or greater. If you have an older version of TASKE, you can download the appropriate DBFilter application from our ftp site at: ftp://ftp.taske.com/Support/Misc downloads/DbFilter/
Use the TASKE DBFilter application to remove all illegal characters from your TASKE resource names.
- Launch the DBFilter application, located at:
%install directory%\dbfilter.exe. By default this is
- In the File name field enter the path to your TASKE toolbox.cde file:
- In the Remove field enter the characters you would like removed. By default, all the currently known problematic characters are listed.
- Select the checkboxes for the resources from which you would like the characters removed.
- Enable the Create a backup copy before modifying the database file checkbox to keep a copy of your database before the characters are removed.
- Click OK to start the filter.
- TASKE Contact > Administrator
- TASKE Reporter > Administrator
- TASKE Essential > Administrator
- TASKE Contact > Reports
- TASKE Reporter > Reports
- TASKE Essential > Reports