The Avaya telephone system ends a monitor on an agent’s extension when the agent logs in using One-X Communicator. This article describes how to set a Windows Registry entry to have TASKE automatically try to restart the monitor on the Agent’s extension. You must restart the TASKE system after adding or changing the registry entry.
TASKE version 2019.3.1039.0 or higher. You can upgrade your TASKE, if required.
A Windows Registry entry determines whether TASKE attempts to restart monitors after receiving a Monitor End event with type D and cause code 30, resource not available. If this entry is not defined or if its value is set to 0, TASKE will not attempt a monitor restart. If the registry entry value is set to 1, TASKE will attempt a monitor restart. TASKE will only attempt to restart the monitor once.
You may want to back up the registry by exporting it before making changes. For information, see your operating system documentation.
Use the following steps to add the registry entry:
- On the TASKE server computer, open the Windows Registry Editor. Refer to Article 10184 if you’re using a 64-bit machine.
- Locate the following registry entry:
Software\TASKE Technology\Call Management\Collector\
- Add the following DWORD registry key and set its value to 1:
- Exit the Registry Editor.
- Avaya Communication Manager