TASKE Windows desktop client applications are installed through the network. Depending on the version of TASKE, the instructions differ.
Version 2021.1 and newer
From the computer on which you want to install a client, find the appropriate zip file containing setup.exe in the following location, replacing TASKE_WebServerName with the name of your TASKE server:
- tsAgent.zip to install TASKE Desktop
- tsdspcnt.zip to install TASKE DisplayCentral and TASKE DisplayCentral Designer
- tsodbc.zip to install TASKE ODBC drivers
These links are available from the About page of Web Portal which can be accessed by clicking the Powered by link on the sign in page, or by choosing About from the Help menu after signing in. Click the Client Applications link to expand the section to reveal the links to the three desktop applications. You can also find the setups in the Program Files (x86) directory on the server computer.
Version 2019.3 and older
Part of the TASKE server installation includes placing the client setup applications in the Setups folder on the TASKE server computer and sharing this folder across the network. Browse to the Setups folder on the TASKE server computer from the client computer and launch the setup program of the desired client application to complete installation.
The client applications available for network installation are:
|TASKE Desktop||\\<TASKE server computer>\TASKE\Setups\Agent|
|TASKE DisplayCentral||\\<TASKE server computer>\TASKE\Setups\DisplayCentral|
|TASKE Administrator||\\<TASKE server computer>\TASKE\Setups\Supervisor|
- TASKE Contact > Administrator
- TASKE Reporter > Administrator
- TASKE Essential > Administrator
- TASKE Visualizer > Administrator
- TASKE Visualizer > Desktop
- TASKE Contact > Desktop
- TASKE Contact > DisplayCentral
- TASKE Visualizer > DisplayCentral