By default, for logged out agents, Real-Time shows the time of day when each agent logged out. This article describes how to change this default such that Real-Time shows the duration of time since each agent logged out.
This option applies to the time displayed for all logged out agents when viewed in Real-Time. You cannot set the option on an individual agent basis.
TASKE version 8.9.3288.0 or higher. You can upgrade your TASKE, if required.
A registry entry determines whether Real-Time shows the time of day that a log out occurred or the duration since the log out.
Use the following steps to display the duration of time since log out:
- On the TASKE server computer, open the Windows Registry Editor. Refer to Article 10184 if you’re using a 64-bit machine.
- Locate the HKLM\Software\TASKE Technology\Call Management subkey. You may want to back up the subkey by exporting it before making changes. For information, see your operating system documentation.
- Create a DWORD registry item named AbsoluteLogoutTimes.
- Assign the value 0 to the registry item.
- Exit the Registry Editor.
- Restart the Information Server.
Tip: To reset the Real-Time option to show the time of day that log outs occurred, remove the AbsoluteLogoutTimes registry item and restart the Information Server.
- TASKE Contact > Administrator
- TASKE Visualizer > Desktop
- TASKE Contact > Desktop
- TASKE Contact > Real-Time