2019 Q3 TASKE Software Now Available
An exciting new release for TASKE
TASKE has released version 2019.3 of all software product packages: Contact, Essential, Reporter, Visualizer and Recording.
This release is available for customers utilizing the Avaya Communication Manager, Cisco, and Toshiba telephone systems. Customers currently enrolled in the TASKE Total Care Program can receive this software for free!* Please ensure you carefully review the system requirements.
We strongly encourage our customers to upgrade to a newer release (2017.4 or newer) in order to continue to receive the best support we can offer.
Customers wishing to upgrade to this version from an 8.x version should take note: this version does not include TASKE Chat. Due to the number of alternative third party chat services available, it no longer made sense to continue to support this feature and instead focus our efforts elsewhere in the product.
The 2019 edition of our software includes the following notable capabilities:
- Database Update Wizard rules enhanced to configure more dynamically which resources are pulled into TASKE from the telephone system
- Database Update wizard changed to allow running as a Windows Scheduled Task
- Added charts to emailed and PDF reports, increased default maximum size of an email
- Improved the appearance of wide reports when exported to PDF
- Added Agent re-queue information to real-time, review and agent reports
- Added Hold drop information to Agent group by Agent report
- Desktop user profiles are now stored on the server
- Changed default installation directory to comply with Microsoft Known Folders
- Changed the TASKE Information Server to run as a Windows service
- Supports running as a hosted subscription SAS
- Improved the speed of Visualizer search queries
- Enhanced the options for administrators to configure when report summaries will be generated
- Added the ability to customize the service level calculations of TSF and ASF
- Added an Agent Group view to real-time
- Added a Visualizer filter to find calls that were queued for a specified length of time
- Fixed an issue where an outstanding Report or Visualizer request would cause the Web Portal to become unresponsive
- Added SFTP support to IEX integration
Specific to Avaya Telephone Systems
- Call recording is now a .NET application and installed with the main TASKE application
- Call recording rules enhanced to allow more conditions
- Fixed issues where recorders were not being deallocated consistently
- Fixed issue where Desktop users were not always presented with a mute button
- Added check for maximum TSAPI licenses to use
- Added support for VDN return destination reporting
- Added support for non-EAS environments to Database Update wizard
Specific to Cisco Telephone Systems
- Added a database update wizard with the ability to automatically trigger an update when changes are made in the UCCX
- Database Update allows @ in an agent ID
If you have any questions about this release, please contact TASKE Support.
How do I get it?
|Are you currently a customer?||Are you interested in purchasing?||Sign up for our newsletter|
|Order the 2019 update
by filling out the Upgrade Request Form
|Find out more
by reading about TASKE Solutions or request a quote
|Be notified of new releases
by subscribing to our newsletter
To order or make an inquiry call TASKE at
* Shipping and installation fees may apply