2019 Q1 TASKE Software Now Available
An exciting new release for TASKE
TASKE has released version 2019.1 of all software product packages: Contact, Essential, Reporter, Visualizer and Recording. Customers with more than one of our products must upgrade all together in order to continue to function normally.
This release is available for customers utilizing the Avaya Communication Manager, Cisco, and Toshiba telephone systems. Customers currently enrolled in the TASKE Total Care Program can receive this software for free!* Please ensure you carefully review the system requirements.
We strongly encourage our customers to upgrade to a newer release (2016.4 or newer) in order to continue to receive the best support we can offer.
Customers wishing to upgrade to this version from an 8.x version should take note: this version does not include TASKE Chat. Due to the number of alternative third party chat services available, it no longer made sense to continue to support this feature and instead focus our efforts elsewhere in the product.
The 2019 software includes the following notable capabilities:
- Changed the TASKE Information Server to run as a Windows service
- Improved the speed of Visualizer search queries
- Enhanced the options for administrators to configure when report summaries will be generated
- Added the ability to customize the service level calculations of TSF and ASF
- Added an Agent Group view to real-time
- Added a Visualizer filter to find calls that were queued for a specified length of time
- Fixed an issue where an outstanding Report or Visualizer request would cause the Web Portal to become unresponsive
- Report resource selection includes searching and sorting
- Added a table view to real-time which shows agents and their states in a list type format
- Added ability to suspend and force users to change their passwords
- Alarm sounds added to webSign
Specific to Avaya Telephone Systems
- Added the ability to use an unrestricted CTI User for data collection
- Added the ability to mute the recording of the call through Desktop
- Added a Visualizer filter to find recorded calls
Specific to Cisco Telephone Systems
- Added a database update wizard with the ability to automatically trigger an update when changes are made in the UCCX
If you have any questions about this release, please contact TASKE Support.
How do I get it?
|Are you currently a customer?||Are you interested in purchasing?||Sign up for our newsletter|
|Order the 2019 Q1 update
by filling out the Upgrade Request Form
|Find out more
by reading about TASKE Solutions or request a quote
|Be notified of new releases
by subscribing to our newsletter
To order or make an inquiry call TASKE at
* Shipping and installation fees may apply